Make sure that:
· The messages are not in your Spam/Junk/Bulk Folder.
· Your email address is receiving regular emails.
· You whitelisted the email address that is coming in as a “no-reply” from your website.
Whitelist an email address in Gmail/GSuite
1. Log in to your Gmail at gmail.com.
2. Click the gear icon in the top-right and select Settings.
3. Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
4. Click Create a New Filter.
5. In the pop-up window, enter the email address you want whitelisted in the From field.
6. NOTE: If you want a whole domain whitelisted, you can just enter the domain (ie, "@example.com").
7. Click Create filter.
8. Check "Never send it to Spam".
9. Click Create filter.
If you have any further questions about emails, just let me know!
Schedule a Consult